About Prof. David Soriano
Prof. David Soriano is a world known expert in obstetrics gynecology and infertility and he is the director of Soriano Women Health Center at tel-Aviv, a multidisciplinary clinic with 5 physician, psychologist, physiotherapist and nutrition consult. We focus on gynecologic surgery that take place at Assuta medical center and HMC. Prof. Soriano is the Founder and the Director of the first and the biggest multi-disciplinary Center for Endometriosis, Sheba Medical Center. Prof. Soriano is the author of more than 110 international research gynecological and endometriosis surgery and has become leader in his field and an invited speaker in many national and international conference world -wide. Past President, Israel Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (2014-2017).
To date, Prof. Soriano is a Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University. Prof. Soriano’s areas of specialization include all kinds of gynecological surgery, including laparoscopic and hysteroscopic operation.
- Director of the Center for Endometriosis Treatment
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sheba Medical Center and the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Past President, Israel Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (2014-2017)
- Graduated the School of Medicine, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel
- Completed his specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Sheba Medical Center.
Conditions and treatments
- Gynecological Endoscopic surgery
- Endometriosis surgery
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Operative Hysteroscopy:
- Myopmectomy, Polypectpmy; Adhesions,
- Uterine fibroids
- Menstrual bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Laparoscopic surgery:
- Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Ovarian Cysts, Tubal treatment
- Uetrine prolapse